Mesotherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment which uses multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins and other ingredients into the layer of subcutaneous fat beneath the skin.
It is a non-invasive and FDA-approved aesthetic treatment that uses controlled radio frequency to reduce signs of ageing.
It stimulates the skin’s natural process and ability to renew collagen production, which helps tighten, smoothed and rejuvenates the skin.
What you can expect:
- Achieves mild/moderate improvement to saggy eyelids, improving ‘tired/sleepy’ eyes.
- Reduces the puffiness and distinctiveness of eye bags, associate with ageing.
How Does It Work?
We use a machine that delivers and targets the radio frequency to the deeper layers of the skin, which excites and activates the production of new collagen. It is a safe alternative for anyone who has mild to moderate laxity to the skin and works well on all skin types and colors.
- Overall tighter and smoother skin.
- It improves saggy jowls, turkey neck and double chin
- Improves and softens mild to moderate wrinkles, laugh lines, frown lines, crow’s feet, expression lines and folds
- It reduces the puffiness around and bags under the eyes.
- There is mild to moderate improvement on sagging eyelids