Gua Sha Facial for Beauty
What is Gua Sha Facial?
Gua Sha is an ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine technique that uses special instruments (such as Buffalo horn) to stroke a lubricated area of the body surface. This increases blood circulation which is said to help improve overall health by releasing toxins from the body and stimulate blood flow and healing
The practice of Gua Sha facial has recently become more popular. Many have dubbed it the “Eastern Face Lift” or “Eastern Botox,” for its ability to smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles on the face. Also to plump, tighten and rejuvenate skin, and even decrease dark under-eye circles and puffiness.
Here are some Benefits of Gua Sha Facial:
- A brighter, radiant and healthier skin.
- Enhances absorption ability for skin care and makeup products
- Uplifts sagging skin to become more supple and firmer
- Detoxifies skin
- Double chin reduced
- Cells are activated and face regains elasticity
- Improve skin cells growth and renewal
- Iron out fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes a healthy and younger looking skin
- Promotes blood circulation, activates energy
- Helps to tone the face
- Release of stress
- Removes dark circles/eye bags / puffy eyes
- Smoother skin, youthful look
- Uneven tone improved